|Compatibility Profile Scores: One of the features that are included in Kepler version 7
Compatibility Scores for
Elizabeth Taylor and Michael Jackson
Data for Elizabeth Taylor: Data for Michael Jackson:
February 27, 1932 August 29, 1958
2:15 AM 11:53 PM
Standard time observed Daylight Savings Time observed
London, England Gary, Indiana
51 N 30 0 W 10 41 N 35 36 87 W 20 47
Tropical KOCH Tropical KOCH
Time Zone: 0 hours West Time Zone: 6 hours West
Sun 7 deg 17 min Pisces Sun 6 deg 19 min Virgo
Moon 15 deg 36 min Scorpio Moon 17 deg 06 min Pisces
Mercury 7 deg 28 min Pisces Mercury 25 deg 20 min Leo
Venus 17 deg 09 min Aries Venus 17 deg 18 min Leo
Mars 1 deg 34 min Pisces Mars 22 deg 07 min Taurus
Jupiter 15 deg 11 min Leo Jupiter 28 deg 34 min Libra
Saturn 0 deg 19 min Aquarius Saturn 19 deg 08 min Sagittarius
Uranus 17 deg 03 min Aries Uranus 13 deg 31 min Leo
Neptune 6 deg 36 min Virgo Neptune 2 deg 35 min Scorpio
Pluto 20 deg 13 min Cancer Pluto 2 deg 10 min Virgo
Asc. 10 deg 22 min Sagittarius Asc. 16 deg 49 min Gemini
MC 10 deg 07 min Libra MC 21 deg 24 min Aquarius
1. Similarity of Interests and Temperament: 86
2. Mutual Success and High Achievement: 49
3. Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: 0
4. Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: 16
5. Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence 162
6. Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: 153
7. Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: 202
Given above are your compatibility scores in 7 different categories. A score of 100 is average. A score above 100 indicates that the trait is strong, and a score below 100 indicates that the trait is weak. More specifically, you can interpret the scores as follows:
Above 150 is very high. This trait is VERY strong!
125 to 150 is above average. The trait is strong.
115 to 125 is slightly above average. The trait is slightly strong.
85 to 115 is average.
75 to 115 is slightly below average. The trait is slightly weak.
50 to 75 is weak.
50 or lower is VERY weak!
Note that there is no strict dividing point in the scores so a score of about 115, for example, is at about the point where the trait is noticeably above average. As with most things in life, like height, weight, intelligence, etc., there is a gradual continuum of scores, but these dividing points are fairly good indicators of when a trait stands out as being strong or weak.
The titles of the categories are fairly self-explanatory, but here are some additional notes:
1. Similarity of Interests and Temperament: People who are similar tend to be good friends. If your score in this category is high, you are likely to find that you have similar interests and approach life in a similar way. A high score indicates a capacity for teamwork and a likelihood of remaining friends for a long time. If your score in this category is low, then you tend to be very different, and hopefully you complement one another. As a simple example of this, one of you may be more aggressive and the other person more passive in the way you approach life. One of you may be more philosophical and abstarct and the other person more inclined to be direct and deal with concrete facts. A low score in this category can lead to misunderstanding or lack of appreciation. However, if you can learn to appreciate your differences, you can utilize your individual strengths to accomplish different things that need to be done.
2. Mutual Success and High Achievement: A high score in this category indicates that the two of you are likely to plan projects together and work together to achieve goals. There is no guarantee of success in life, but the two of you do inspire one another to reach higher and to motivate one another to work to achieve your dreams. You have a dynamic relationship that keeps the two of you active, always exploring, and seeking to achieve more. The biggest negative possibility in having a high score in this category is that it pushes the two of you to achieve more and if you are unable to achieve your shared goals, you may feel frustrated or disappointed. However, if you do apply yourselves, it is likely that you will achieve your shared goals. A low score in this category indicates that the main attraction between the two of you is not to be a productive, dynamic team that can achieve a great deal. You may still achieve a great deal together but it is not the primary theme in your relationship, and it is not what brought the two of you together.
3. Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding: A high score in this category indicates that you enjoy talking to each other, and you find that you are able to communicate well. The range of topics and interests may vary, and overall you find that you are able to establish good communication with one another. A low score in this category indicates that sharing of ideas is not the primary focus of this relationship. You may still be able to communicate clearly, but you are not likely to find yourselves talking for long hours, with one conversation leading to another in an endless stream of ideas.
4. Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace: A high score in this category means that you are naturally inclined to feeling supportive and nurturing towards one another. You feel very comfortable taking care of one another, and you feel very comfortable with each other. A high score in this category is common among good friends and married couples. A high score indicates a likelihood that you can weather storms together and simply enjoy one another's company. A low score indicates that the two of you need to be careful to not be overly critical or harsh towards one another. If you refrain from being unpleasant or rough, you can develop a warm and kind relationship, but it is likely to take a bit more effort than with a person with whom you have a high score in this category.
5. Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence: If either of you is inclined to be overly aggressive, dominant, or intensely driven to have power and success, then a high score in this category can lead to flare-ups and even animosity. If you have a high score in this category, you need to direct this intense energy towards a cooperative effort. You are likely to find that both of you feel impatient and driven to achieve more when you are together. If you can direct this energy positively, you can be a dynamic duo that can make things happen quickly, but both of you must be sufficiently energetic and in command of yourselves to succeed with this energy. A low score in this category helps you to be patient with one another to feel relaxed whe you are together.
6. Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances: A high score in this category indicates that your relationship and your lives together will not proceed as expected. Expect the unexpected! The two of you attract new things into your lives and you tend to have a lively and very active life together. A low score in this category indicates that it is likely that whatever plans you may have for your relationship are not likely to be disturbed by surprises. A low score leads to a more predictable life together with fewer surprises. Surprises can be good or bad so a high score is more of a gamble. A high score works well for people who have the creativity, imagination, and stability to turn unexpected changes into opportunities for greater growth and development.
7. Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration: A high score in this category indicates that the two of you are drawn to very creative and imaginative areas together. You are a bit like children together, exploring and having fun. When you are together, you are more likely to be open-minded, receptive, and interested in creative and imaginative subjects than when either of you is by yourselves. If both of you are mature and stable, a high score can provide you with a welcome creative spirit that enables both of you to enjoy life more and to step outside mundane daily chores and responsibilities. The two of you feel inspired and you are likely to follow an idealistic dream together. You must be careful to make sure that your dreams are not the silly dreams but really do have lasting value. A low score in this category indicates that the two of you were not drawn together by fantasies and dreams, and shared idealistic dreams are not a strong share interest of the two of you; you are more likely to deal with tangible and practical issues rather than imaginative ideals and dreams.
If you are an astrologer or student of astrologer, you may be interested in knowing how this compatibility profile is constructed. If you are not interested in the astrological factors that are analyzed, please skip this description of the astrological influences analyzed in this report. The astrological influences analyzed are as follows:
Category 1, Similarity of Interests and Temperament, is based on having a planet in the same zodiac sign or a similar aspect, such as both people having a major aspect between the same two planets.
Category 2, Mutual Success and High Achievement, is based on aspects of Jupiter to Sun, Mars, or Pluto, or Sun-Jupiter aspects between the charts or in the composite chart.
Category 3, Problem Solving, Communication, and Mutual Understanding, is based on aspects of any planet except Neptune to Mercury in each other's charts or in the composite chart.
Category 4, Mutual Kindness, Friendliness, Pleasantness, and Peace, is based on trines, sextile, noviles, binoviles, and quadnoviles of the Moon to Sun, Venus, or Jupiter, or of Sun to Venus between the two charts or in the composite chart.
Category 5, Aggressiveness, Competition, Power, Success, or Violence, is based on aspects of Mars to Sun, Uranus, and Pluto, or of Sun to Pluto between the two charts or in the composite chart.
Category 6, Adventurousness, Surprises, Disturbances, is based on aspects of Uranus to any planet between the charts or in the composite chart.
Category 7, Shared Creativity, Imagination, and Inspiration, is based on conjunctions, trines, sextiles, quintiles, and biquintiles of Neptune to any planet in the other person's chart or in the composite chart.
In the formula used, each aspect is give a specific value and the number of points assigned is stronger if the aspect is stronger. A mathematical formula is then used to weight the final result so that the average score is 100. Because each aspect is weighted individually, the details of the astrological analysis is very long, but this brief description gives you an idea of how the analysis is done. The number of different theories in astrology is enormous, and each astrologer uses a different combination of methods. The theories used here utilize sophisticated software to analyze many hundreds of factors into a final analysis of the compatibility in these 7 categories.
Thank you for your order!
Cosmic Patterns Software, Inc.
6212 NW 43rd Street
Gainesville, FL 32653